Tuesday 26 February 2013

Non-stop Service

Philippine Airlines' service from Manila to Toronto, Toronto to Manila is non-stop. I've read from articles and heard from my some of my relatives who have taken PAL, the flight takes about 15 hours!

One of Philippine Airlines' celebrity endorsers, Rachelle Ann Go, a filipino singer and actress, was on board when the inaugural flight took off on November 30th, 2012. She was one of the many who first experienced PAL's 15-hour non-stop service from Manila to Toronto.


I was fortunate enough to meet Ms. Rachelle Ann Go

In the past, my Family and I would take two airlines to arrive in Manila. We would take Air Canada from Toronto to Hong Kong, have a 5 hour stopover and board Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong to Manila. Our travel time flying with these two airlines was about 21 hours, including the 5 hour stop over.

PAL's non-stop service is a "thumbs up" for me, it will eliminate the hassle of getting off the plane, transferring my baggage and checking in for the connecting flight during the stop over. Although the airfare may be much more expensive than the other airlines, I'm sure its worth every cent. The fact that there are no stop overs make me want to book my next flight with them. Yes, 15 hours may seem long, but its better than 21 hours, right?

15 hours non-stop, would you fly with PAL?

If you've experienced PAL, please feel free to share your thoughts and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment